..it’s about being true to one’s self .. being comfortable in one’s skin
..each individual is an evolutionary path for the human species
- all descended from a primordial soup of bio-organic molecules
- brought to this planet from the stars.. the elements which make up each and everyone of us
- in the vast stretch of eternity – we are but dusts in a bottomless ocean
- there is no point in putting up with poverty… or violence for that matter – that’s the easy way out
- logic, reason law does not imply that we deny our emotions – what it does is to keep us grounded – and protect us from ourselves – for our strengths may also be the same weaknesses that can bog us down -
- at the same time emotions allow us to experience what it means to be human – to be in love, to be sad, to be happy, to be miserable, to be victorious, to be calm and peaceful.. contented..
- we all have come to this location in space and time because of our commonalities..our humanity does not preclude us from pursuing excellence – it actually drives our pursuit for that which is noble, which is compassionate – starting with ourselves..
to leave this world a better place – than when we first came in ..
wherever we may be..
seize the moment – for we shall never pass this way again..
we walk this path.. not because it is easy.. .but because it is hard..
and in the process – discover more of ourselves and climb mountains and scale peaks.. we fell many times and we rose many times more..
- and so as we go through this journey called life.. having fellow travelers makes it .. a joy..
I salute you all>>
we will retain the tavern as an open group… the sanctum – is the next domain in the evolution of the AP memes and explorations into the Pinoy psyche -
the dysfunctionality is all ours… we embrace it.. we learn from it… we mold it… we reshape it… discard it.. replace it… and grow… all of it boils down to a choice – answerable by yes.. or no..
one more thing – respect begets respect – making your POV known does not mean that others have to agree with you or me. life is not a contest – it’s not a sprint, it’s a marathon – we all finish at different times.-
we can all disagree without being disagreeable. life is too short to make enemies.. make friends – build relationships – rebuild the Philippines – it all starts and ends with each individual.
to freedom – cheers!